Saturday, February 25, 2012

A little more progress...

Today I started the serial number plate. I used the same green tape on the larger letters. I coated the smaller ones and the man on the bicycle with Vaseline with a very small paintbrush. I used a tiny eyeglass screwdriver to scrape off the paint when it was dry. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Now I have to wait a few days for it to cure before I add "International Overlander Landyacht". The close up shows the precision you can get with the automotive green tape!

Click image for larger version

Name: name 002.jpg
Views: 10
Size: 227.4 KB
ID: 151935

Click image for larger version

Name: name 028.jpg
Views: 19
Size: 184.6 KB
ID: 151936

1 comment:

  1. Funny my original plates had the International Landyacht in silver. Nice work, I am still tramatized from doing my emblems.

    ReplyDelete