Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yikes! Blizzard warning.....

I got this note from Colin about the upcoming storm!

 Shelly, make sure you exercise the roof rake! Without interior skins & bulkheads, the roof can cave in due to snow load. One of my clients had this happen to him after extensive chassis & floor work. He managed to push it out pretty well, but the reminder is there every time he looks at the trailer.
Colin


SAY WHATTTT???????   

The forecast is for up to three feet of snow!  So guess what I did this afternoon?  

I decided I needed a little extra insurance! We will still have to shovel the roof but this should help. My fingers however are frozen  

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1030269.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	332.5 KB
ID:	178512
I'll be awake for much of the night, I'm prepared to hold up the roof myself if necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment