Saturday, February 14, 2015

Digging out!

Yesterday I needed to dig out Moonraker, as we are in the midst of yet another snowstorm with over a foot expected. Next year this trailer is either headed for warmer climates or it's going under cover!

Another foot and it would be over the windows!


 At least after digging it out, the snowbanks are tall enough that snow shouldn't drift into the Airstream.  That's called looking at the bright side LOL...


This was pretty, until I realized that these ice crystals were INSIDE my trailer!!


It was a gorgeous day, but bitter cold, How cold?   Cold enough that whenever I touched the trailer, my gloves kept sticking to it! Brrrrrrr

 All done for now!  Good thing I opted for the manual jack and the higher angle on the axles!

It's snowing right now with blizzard conditions tonight and Thundersnow expected!.  Yeah, cause we weren't having enough weird weather lately...... Jeezum crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment