Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Who goes here?

I found something really exciting when I was cleaning up the interior wheel wells.  Someone had written something on the fiberglass.  I've seen other peoples posts about  uncovering cool notes and signatures inside the walls of their Airstreams.  At one point, I considered taking apart my door because it is often signed by one of the workers....then I came to my senses!

Anyway, I thought how cool!  I finally have something!  The trouble was I couldn't read it as they signed the backside of the wheel well and plated over it with a piece of aluminum ,so it was a very faded mirror image I was seeing from underneath .  Nothing would do except taking it all apart!!!!  So I did!  Once I wiped all the grime off I could finally see what it said....wait for it...


 Can you see it?   Come a little closer....



Now?      It says "REJECT"   Well, that sucks....just saying....

The search for evidence of her builders continues.  I need to think about how to leave my mark for future owners ....





1 comment:

  1. HAhaha! That made me laugh! At least you didn't find it on something structural!

    ReplyDelete